sDAS+ series is a fiber Distribution Antenna System. The sDAS+ offers the industry leading and most innovative technology to extend the RF signal of public safety band coverage into any indoor/outdoor environment from small to large scale. Indoor /outdoor coverage network becomes a manageable services.
A sDAS+ system includes the HEU and RAU. The HEU can take RF signal from any source like Macro/Pico/Small Cell/BDA and distribute the signal to RAUs in different locations via the single mode fiber. Each HEU can convert and distribute the RF signal to max. eight RAUs to 3 miles distance.
• Dual full band design
• Support up to 4 operators per band
• One RAU can cover 1,500 sq. meter (16,000 sq. feet)
• The system can cover from 1,500 sq. meter (16,000 sq. feet) to 36,000 sq. meter (380,000 sq. feet)
• Fiber distance between HEU and RAU is up to 5Km(3 miles)
• Distribute the LTE signal via a fiber network
• Source/Technology independent
• Star chain network topology
• Optics/RF Auto-calibration
sDAS+ series is a fiber Distribution Antenna System. The sDAS offers the industry leading and most innovative technology to help mobile operator extend the RF signal coverage into any indoor environment from small to large scale.
|1||UL: 1920 ~ 1980DL: 2110 ~ 2170||FDD|
|3||UL: 1710 ~ 1785DL: 1805 ~ 1880||FDD|
|7||UL: 2500 ~ 2570DL: 2620 ~ 2690||FDD|
|8||UL: 885 ~ 915|
DL: 930 ~ 960
|25||UL: 1850 ~ 1915DL: 1930 ~ 1995||FDD|
|66||UL: 1710 ~ 1780DL: 2110 ~ 2180||FDD|
|38||2570 ~ 2620||TDD|
|41||2496 ~ 2690||TDD|